An Important Note about SPAM
Some Internet Service Providers consider newsletters to be
SPAM and on occasion will refuse to deliver them. This may be
based on content, keywords, source, or size. There is no way
of determining beforehand if your ISP will honour your subscription
request. If you subscribe and do not receive my newsletter within
a few days, please let me and your ISP know.
Things You Can Do
- Add "email@example.com" to your personal
- Find out what Spam filters your ISP has in place, then let
your ISP know if the filters are preventing you from receiving
- Keep your inbox clean. If it gets too full, you may not be
able to receive email.
- Sometimes an ISP will block all email from a single source.
For example, last year Cogeco flagged Sympatico as a "spammer"
and blocked all email from the company.
- If you still have trouble receiving the newsletter, contact
me at firstname.lastname@example.org